Reflecting Teaching and Learning

Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 8 Summary

This is the busiest week for me this year. I have been doing exam paper marking and marks finalization day and night. So, I am not able to give my best effort to the tasks assigned for this week.

After I have chosen my partner Deep to work on the peer-reading task, I have handed in my draft and am going to comment on his draft. Sharing and commenting on the partners project drafts can be a very enriching and a good learning experience which we could practice in our teaching as well.
Then I have shared the online tasks I have created on Voicethread for my final project. However, it seems that it is private and cannot be viewed. But I am trying to make it public. Here is the link:

http://voicethread.com/#u2113378

Pls. let me know if it works.

I have also created a survey form which I will use with some editing at the end of my project.

Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/gform?key=0AlIDTa5Eb4T4dExROHl3VlFZNlkzNENILThHTmFzTEE&hl=en

I have also learned about ANVILL this week and I have created an account in this site but not able to explore much as I am really busy this week. This is a wonderful tool that would fit my students’ needs and I will also try to create some task on it as well. I am also happy that I was able to join the webinar we has with Jeff. It was also a good experience which gave us the chance to speak to our course mates and instructors. It seems that time flies when you are busy with something and with all these interesting activities this course is coming to an the end.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roza,

    Really, it was quite a busy week. I can understand how you are managing time for the on-going exam and this webskill course. I am also in the same boat. I got very less time to do any activity on Nicenet or even on my blog.

    Because I could not open all the pages of your project, I couldn't send you the review on time. Sorry for that. Only after you sent me via email, I got all and then I made some comments but I think it's too late for the final day.

    I am happy that you sent me some comments and I improved a bit. Thanks for that, Roza.

    Deep,
    Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deep,

    Yes, I am also extremely busy but trying to manage both this webskills course and exams of my students. I have to work day and night. I work every night until 3-4 am and lucky that i am getting holiday soon.

    It is ok that you could not comment on my project draft but I am happy that my comments are useful for you.

    This course is coming to an end but I hope that we will keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete