Reflecting Teaching and Learning

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 3-Creating an account on Delicious


It is Week 3 and I have started my activities by creating an account on delicious.Delicious.com or social bookmarking is a way to save our favorite web links and share them with friends. I created tags to organize them and find my links easily. Though I have got a delicious page on my computer which someone else has created for me before, I did not use it much and I did not actually have the idea of how to create a delicious page. I have been saving my favorite pages by bookmarking them and as mentioned in the readings the lists have grown long. It is also true that sometimes I wonder if the bookmarks are there when I use another computer. So, I have created a Delicious page now and I can access my own bookmarks from anywhere. Isn’t that wonderful!

After reading the information Robert has provided, it is really easy to create a delicious page. I registered and got a username and password. I have already bookmarked some of my favorite pages and some I often visit. I have kept some private and have shared most of them with others. You can visit and check my bookmarks on

http://delicious.com/roza1

No comments:

Post a Comment