Reflecting Teaching and Learning

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Week 5-Creating a Rubric

Just like Blerta and Vinicius have mentioned in the discussion forum, I also loved Rubistar which has made work a lot easier for me. I remember last semester making a rubric for my curriculum studies assignment. It took so much time for me. Rubistar is a great tool which can create rubrics so easily. It is simple and easy. Also the respective categories can be edited to adapt the criteria to the students' abilities.

I have created my rubrics for my study skills class which is Advanced Certificate Level 20 students. The lesson is persuasive writing and the topic is presentation skills. This is an assignment for the students and they complete it at home within 3 weeks and they will submit it online to the learning management system by due date.

The link to my rubric is:
http://rubistar.4teachers.org/index.php?screen=ShowRubric&rubric_id=2109752

My Rubric ID: 2109752

No comments:

Post a Comment