Reflecting Teaching and Learning

Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Steps in Blogging






I have been researching and discovering the different gadgets and things I can do with blogging. At the beginning of this course, I created my first blog and with a very basic template. Later, little by little I am learning many great things I can do with blogging. I have learned how to insert photos, videos and today I have learned to change the basic template into a dynamic, more attractive view. In the Dynamic Design there is Classic, flipcard, magazine, mosaic, sidebar, snapshot time slide. Each of these gives a different view of the blog. Although I have learned this I thought I would not change my blog design yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roza,

    A very nice blog you've created!

    The course helps us in many ways. I personally wasn't aware of great opportunities that blogging can offer.

    Keep up the good work!

    Elmira.

    ReplyDelete